Jarvis Landry Jersey

Home Forums (Arizona) Phoenix Jarvis Landry Jersey

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of linchao linchao 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of linchao
    linchao
    Participant

BEREA Baker Mayfield Jersey White , Ohio (AP) — Browns rookie Denzel Ward remains in concussion protocol after getting hurt in Sunday’s loss at Houston.Ward got injured in the first half and did not return in Cleveland’s 29-13 loss to the Texans, who won their ninth straight game.Interim coach Gregg Williams said Ward was initially checked for a neck “stinger” before he was evaluated for a head injury. The No. 4 overall pick in this year’s draft, Ward has three interceptions this season.Williams has been critical of Ward’s tackling in the past and said the former Ohio State star needed to be lower before he took contact.Williams said defensive tackle Larry Ogunjobi is still being evaluated for a biceps injury. Ogunjobi also got hurt in the first half and kept playing before sitting out the second half.It’s too early to say if either Ward or Ogunjobi will be available Sunday when the Browns (4-7-1) host Carolina.Joe Thomas does not see Austin Corbett as a future LT When the Cleveland Browns drafted offensive lineman Austin Corbett with the first pick of the second round this year, it was assumed that Corbett would instantly be placed in the competition for the vacant left tackle position. But the man who held the job for the last 11 seasons doesn’t see it that way.Joe Thomas, who retired in the offseason after spending his entire career in Cleveland Denzel Ward Jersey , said to NFL.com’s Nick Shook this week that, “I don’t think Austin Corbett is going to play tackle in the NFL. I got to spend all of spring there watching film and practicing and coaching him up and he’s certainly a guard or a center.”That doesn’t mean Thomas thinks Corbett doesn’t have a role to play, either this year or eventually. Rather, he believes that left guard Joel Bitonio has the best shot to serve as Cleveland’s left tackle this season, with Corbett or Spencer Drango then moved to guard.Thomas cited Corbett’s physical frame as a main reason why tackle doesn’t appear to be the right position. “Austin Jarvis Landry Jersey , God bless him, is not a tackle. He does not have the speed that you need to be able to block edge rushers… I think he’s very well-suited for guard, for center, but he’s not really tall or lanky. He’s not a basketball player. I think typically you want your tackles to be kind of former basketball players,” said Thomas. Shook and Thomas didn’t discuss Shon Coleman Myles Garrett Jersey , but he too should be one of the options the Browns explore at left tackle during the course of training camp and the preseason.Thomas, meanwhile, isn’t looking much like an offensive tackle himself these days. He told Shook that “I was more eager to lose weight than almost anything in retirement,” and has dropped 50 pounds thus far. His secret? “You just don’t eat until you feel like you’re gonna throw up at every meal and all of a sudden the weight falls right off.”

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.